Giddy with anticipation...

Yesterday I checked my email and had one of the "Amazon has shipped your order" messages. *giggles* And I know, I KNOW, you anti-mixers will boo me...but I'm so freaking excited for this book! When I have time (seriously, what IS that when you work full time and have a 5mo old?) I love to scratch bake..but in a pinch..I love the altered mixes. And honestly..I've NEVER scratch baked one that is as moist as a mix-baked. Sad but true. So don't hate me....but I'm sure I'll be sharing some of the recipes out of this cookbook with you! Maybe those of you who are (let's face it) smarter and more patient than I am-can figure out the scratch way around it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bulogi Korean Beef-take out/fake out at home!

Tipsy Bears!

Chicken with Amogio (Spedini-ish)