Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Iron Cupcake: CHEESE

Double C cups (Carrotcake Cheesecake Cupcakes w/Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting)

Ok..so it's a bit of a repeat blog post, but I have made them before, and again, and again. You can see the original post and recipe here!

They truly are one of my favorite creations...I do so love cream cheese. ...and where it was a bit of a safety play...they always come out great!

I'd love to win..(the bragging rights alone would be awesome)..but there are also some GREAT prizes!! Art on the Menu cardboard cupcake art Lots of Sprinkles cupcake earrings A t-shirt from Bakelove Bakewear Also..prizes from the corporate prize providers! Head Chefs from Fiesta Products, Hello Cupcake by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, A Jessie Steele apron, the Cupcake Courier (seriously guys..I really need one of these!), and a Taste of Home cookbook! Oh..and as always..IC is sponsored by 1-800 flowers.

Voting begins October 26th at NO ONE PUTS CUPCAKE IN A CORNER and it runs through October 30th. There are multiple countries..not just US states participating in Iron Cupcake Earth..so I need all the votes I can get!!

3 comments:

Cakespy said...

I'd love a handful of these double c's!! OOh, I loved saying that!! :-)

Ivy said...

Looks yummy! :)

Grace said...

i wish i had double c cups...in more ways than one. :)