Monday, April 6, 2009

Cookies and Cream cake

This little cake was for her 'official' birthday night...I guess since I've baked since (and before) I had her, and let her taste little bits of frosting and cake she didn't got nuts like other kids might. This was a good cake though! It's a 'add to the box', but it's really good! Cookies and Cream cake: (from Taste of Home: The Baking Book) 1 package white cake mix 1-1/4 cup water 1/3 cup oil 3 eggs 1 cup crushed Oreos -combine first 4 ingredients...fold in crushed cookies Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes Cool! Frosting- 4 to 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup shortening 1/4 cup milk 1 t vanilla extra crushed Oreos for garnish

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I love oreo anything!
Maybe I 'll make one for easter.

P.S. I still have your pepper butter and have been saving it until I have time to plan something good and experimental. :)

Thanks again!