Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

Anyone remember this? Well last week I got this: Hi Suzy- I know it's a year later, but I just wanted to let you know that your jalapeno jelly cupcake from last August's Cupcake Hero Jalapeno contest was the overwhelming favorite of my taste testers. I'm not sure what happened with the contest. I tested my half of the recipes and my tasters picked your cupcake as their favorite. I did not hear back from R* about her half of the recipes. It always bothered me that a winner was never posted so I decided to make your cupcakes again and do my own anniversary post about your winning recipe. they are delicious and I loved the story about how you used your dad's homemade jalapeno jelly! Anyway, belated Congratulations to you! :) ~Teri (90/10) Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!! Seriously?! So exciting to me!! Oh..and now..I'm totally obsessed with Teri's website! I miss Cupcake Hero..whatever happened to it? As much as I love Iron Cupcake...Cupcake Hero will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. Iron Cupcake is currently on break..and with over 400 bakers now...who can blame her!! So again..thank you, thank you, thank you! How cool..really! Edit: Om-Gosh! I SWEAR..I posted MY new post, then went to check CB's to see what she's been up to!

1 comment:

CB said...

WHOA! NO-freaking-way! *twilight zone music* Does that mean I can count on you to enter? *wink* Congrats on the August Cupcake Hero win! Jalapeno was hard!!
/Clara