Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Golden Chicken Stroganoff

Really..ONE of these days I'll get a camera that actually makes my food look appealing...because THIS meal...ROCKED. And rocked hard!
Golden Chicken Stroganoff
2 chicken breasts, butterflied then cut into thin strips
1 onion-chopped
1 1/2 cups chopped cremini mushrooms (or any probably would do)
some oil
seasoning salt black pepper
3/4 cup sour cream
Very quick and easy... oil in a pan onions in oil until soft (but not colored)-add mushrooms-add black pepper-cook until golden.
Remove veggies and add a little more oil season chicken with seasoning salt put in pan and cook until golden Add mushrooms and onions back to pan Add 3/4 cup of sour cream...mixy mixy.
And yea...that's it. No really...that's it. I served ours over brown rice, and along side some cheesy broccoli, and a simple salad.

 Even though Dad hasn't seen any results on his scale (they have an old school black doctor's scale) I can tell by looking at him that he's lost some weight. It comes off of him in his arms and chest first. Weird huh? When I lose it, I notice first in my calves and wrists! How about you? I'm working on chili for dinner...is it a good sign when it's already burning my eyes? Ouch! :)

2 comments:

danielle said...

this sounds delish!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Looks and sounds incredible. There are so many ways to cook chicken. I just love it! Hope you have a wonderful week girl!

Love ya
Jessica