Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quick Chicken Tetrazzini

Have you ever been in the middle of painting a room to look up at the clock and realize it's 3:30 and your husband will be home soon OH and his parents and brother will be over and YOU have to cook dinner? No, that doesn't happen to anyone else? Ok then...moving on! 1 big can of chicken 1 pkg of angel hair pasta 2 cans of cream of mushroom 1 cup of sour cream 1/2 grated parm 1/2 jar of roasted red peppers (drained and diced) 1/2 cup italian breadcrumbs + 2T melted butter salt, pepper, granulated garlic In a large saute pan put your chicken (with the can juices) and heat up with the salt, pepper, and garlic. In a big pot...start boiling your water for your pasta-add when it's boiling Once the chicken is all heated through and torn up add the soups, sour cream,peppers, and parm. Take pasta directly from water into pan with chicken (tongs work great for this)-I used about 1/2 of the pasta (You can use less or more) Top with the breadcrumbs and drizzle with the melted butter. Bake in a 350 for about 20 minutes. It comes together quickly, it bakes in no time, and it's really yummy! A diet note: Hcg and my body aren't friends. So sadly I won't be taking the drops...I am sticking with a very low calorie diet though and it seems to be taking me in the right direction...which is lower on the scale!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This sounds delicious! I Love chicken tetrazzini!

Heather@SweetSins2Share said...

Yum this looks so good and easy!!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh this has to be one of my favorite dishes! really, I just love this meal because it is so easy and delicious! Kudos!

XO
Jessica

grace said...

so easy yet so satisfying--my kind of dish!