Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scotch Eggs

Two ingredients. Hard-boiled eggs Sausage I used 4 eggs and 1/2 a roll of sausage Wrap the egg in the sausage, pop it in the oven at 400 for 15 minutes. Then I broiled mine for about 5 to make sure the sausage was cooked (I'm got major phobia about raw meat). When they come out of the oven....let them rest. RESIST the urge to cut or heaven forbid BITE into these babies b/c they are HOT. Read: 400 degree oven AND broiled. I liked them, alot actually! And um..totally low carb..but not low fat/low cal. Meh...we can't be perfect! Yesterday it was nice-ish here in MO. 50+ weather, so the kids and I headed out for a jaunt away from the stiffling walls of our home. Winter is SUCH a downer! But let me tell ya...Shape-ups + stroller with two kids ='s feeling it today. Kinda feel like I've been run over by a truck. Oof.

No comments: