Two layer Sprite jello

See those lovely layers? Sheesh..I should have made this for St. Pat's day!
I pull ALOT of inspiration from other blogs. Each time I think I have an original idea...I search it and there ya go..10 blogs that have had the SAME idea...and MUCH better pictures than I have! *sigh*
A month or so ago...I found a Jello GENIUS. And her blog gave me the idea for this nummy jello treat!
Two layer Sprite jello
1 sm package lemon jello
1 sm package lime jello
1 container Cool Whip
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 cup sprite
8x8 pan

Add jello packets to the boiling water, whisk to dissolve. Add Sprite, add Cool Whip-and whisk until combined. The mix will be cloudy. It's supposed to look like that. Then magically when you pour it in a pan and put it in the fridge...it will separate!

It's cool, it's creamy, it's tart and sweet...it's Jello...but amped up a bit!

Comments

sweetybird09 said…
That looks so good!

Will have to save this recipe

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Bulogi Korean Beef-take out/fake out at home!

Tipsy Bears!

Chicken with Amogio (Spedini-ish)