10 Day You Challenge-10 secrets.
I saw this, and thought..."why not?" Part of my 30s Resolution is to get back out there, and how else would I if I don't share a bit?
I'll start today, although I think others started a few days ago-
So, 10 secrets...hrmm....
1. I have an allergy to alcohol. It's both a good and a bad thing. It's a good thing b/c it keeps me from drinking (and there are days I could seriously become an alcoholic). But it's an annoying thing because in some social situations I feel like I'm just boring.
2. I have a terrible, emotional connection to stuffed animals. I blame it on watching The Velveteen Rabbit too much when I was little. Even now, I know that I have an old stuffed horse in a trash can down stairs, and I'm tempted to go get him out, sew him up, and toss him in the wash, because I can't bear to think of him being tossed away into the trash...not given another chance. Ugh.
3. I suck at dieting. Ok, you might have figured that out if you've been reading my blog long enough. But really...I think that doing Zumba twice a week should equal at least a 5lb loss (after each workout) and that not eating carbs for 3 days straight should mean I've lost at least another 20.
4. I love goats. I mean I don't LOVE goats. But I do think they are great, and so much better than sheep. They have personality, and they are great for milking. Growing up we had dairy goats, and now that we're starting our own little farm, I'm excited to get some again.
5. I could eat Kraft Mac and Cheese daily and not get sick of it.
6. Ramen noodles-I don't eat them conventionally...I boil the noodles in water, drain them dry, then add the powder, then add a little bit of shredded cheese. Heaven.
7. I'm an adult and worried about nutrition, but sometimes NOTHING tastes better to me than a bowl of Ramen noodles...or two, when I'm really stressed.
8. We have 5 dogs. I don't exercise the same rule as I do with my children of "you love them both the same", because I love Leroy (our Blue-Tick Coonhound) the most. Even though we've had Tucker and Bertha longer (our Setters), even though Cotton is mine (our Lab), and well..I simply detest Lucy so she's not even in the list..I love Leroy the best.
9. I've been writing a book for about the past 4 years. One of these days I really hope to finish it, get it published, and have someone turn it into a movie.
10. I can't stand foods with bones in it...gags me out. For this reason we're mostly a boneless, skinless, chicken breast and ground meat family. I don't eat fried chicken or buffalo wings unless it's in the form of chicken strips/boneless.
So there you go! I'll try to make it back for the number 9 tomorrow!